Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded jack or cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Rub the chicken breasts with seasoning salt and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the mustard, honey, corn syrup, mayo, and onion.
4. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Place the breasts in the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes each side, until golden brown. The chicken will not cook all the way through.
5. Remove the chicken from the skillet and place in a glass baking dish. Cover the chicken with 1/4 of the honey mustard sauce. Flip the chicken over. Cover the over side with another 1/4 of the sauce. Keep the remaining sauce to serve later. Put 1/4 cup of cheese on top of each breast.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken juices run clear. Serve with remaining honey mustard sauce.
It is NOT OK to email this member regarding this recipe.