Chocolate and Vanilla Marble Cookies
2 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 sticks butter, room temp
2 tbsp heavy cream
2 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
2 tbsp sugar
1) In a large bowl, sift together flour and powdered sugar. Beat in the butter.
2) Add cream and vanilla and beat until well blended. Divide batter in half and mix in cocoa powder to half.
3) Break each dough into 2 doughs and mix a chocolate and vanilla dough together, so it's nice and marbled. Repeat for other dough.
4) Roll into 2 long logs (about 1 1/2 diameter) and wrap in tin foil. Refrigerate until firm.
5) Preheat oven to 375. Roll logs in sugar, cut 1/2" slices and place on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
It is OK to email this member (but you must sign in first).