Chicken Fingers with Sriracha Ketchup
1 cup buttermilk
FOR CHICKEN FINGERS
1 cup flour
1 cup panko
about 2 tsp of Zatarains Seasoning Salt
1/4 tsp salt
1 lb chicken tenders
about 2 cups of Frying oil (I like peanut oil)
1) Heat oil (to about 365 degrees) in a medium saucepan. Make sure oil is about 2-inches deep in pan.
2) Put buttermilk in a low rimmed bowl. Mix together flour, panko, Zatarains and pepper in another low rimmed bowl.
3) In batches of about 4-5 chicken tenders, coat in the buttermilk, then coat in the flour mixture.
4) Fry for 3 minutes on each side, so about 6 minutes in total, per batch. Drain on a paper towel.
5) Repeat for remaining tenders.
FOR SRIRACHA KETCHUP
Mix equal amounts of Sriracha sauce and ketchup together in a small bowl.
It is OK to email this member (but you must sign in first).